Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New Year's Resolution


Its new year once again. 2008 said bye while year2009 say hi. All of us has our own new year resolution. all of wants to have a new life every new year come. I have many new years resolution.
I should always obey my parents and follow their rules. also doing good things to make them happy.
I should think carefully and wisely before decicing and entering into relationship most especially in boy-girl relationship. I was too emotional and my feelings get easily develop into love but I always failed and the boys that enters into my life always broke my heart. even thoughI was hurt still I am never tired to be in love.
Think people as my friend even if they are my enemy. Be friend to all. never be hot temper. As I noticew to my self, I was always hot temper and because of this behaviour, sometimes brings me in trouble.
I love to watch television. This is the reason why sometimes I can't finish my work early. Instead of staying in our store to help my parents, I like to stay in our house. So this year I should focus and spend my time in studying and helping my parents by watching and managing my parents' business.

No comments:

Post a Comment