Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Experience today

Just like the other day, I am in our store to sell our products to the consumer but not like the other day, this day is so boring. there are only few people walking on the streets and and our sales for the day is so small. "hinay kaayo ang halin." So in order to keep me alert and not sleepy, I clean my nails and put them some colors to make them attractive and look beautiful. On the school, only our microeconomics and Environmental teachers attend our class. I spend my available time talking with my friends and also writing on what should I put here in my blog. And also 'giwalihan na pod ko sa akong classmate and also my friend na si aldrin and he helps me para magaan maski gamay ang burden nga gidala deep inside my heart coz until now maski new year na dako gihapon akong problema. I hope that I will have peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment