Wednesday, February 25, 2009



Snap Shots.Com is one of the largest distributed media networks on the Internet.
The Snap Shots products are used on over 2,000,000 websites and blogs, who appreciate the improved experience that the management provide for us,the users, along with the additional advertising inventory.
Launched in 2006 by Founders Bill Gross and Tom McGovern, Snap is backed by Mayfield Fund and Idealab. We are always open to build new relationships with Publishers, Advertisers and building our Team.
As I read, Snap Shots wants the easist way for the site owners to empower and enhanced hyperlinks that display previews, text summaries, videos, stock charts, MP3s, product info, and much, much more. Just roll your cursor over this link to see how it works.
There is benefit for the site users which is that Snap Shots give users control over what links to click on by making those links more useful, thus helping them navigate the Internet with greater speed and accuracy.
There is also benefit for site owners which is that the Snap Shots allows site owners to make editorial decisions about what enhanced content to display and then to deploy it as easily as creating a hyperlink. This leads to greater visitor satisfaction and a satisfied visitor is more likely to come back.

1 comment:

  1. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740 Email- lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete